Working with Families with a Child-focus: Clinical Work with Triangles
Wednesday 2 March 2022, 9:30am – 12:30pm (AEDT) | On Zoom | Presented by Dr Jenny Brown
This online workshop will present both theory & practice relevant to working with children and young people’s symptoms from a Bowen family systems approach.
The theory backdrop will cover:
- Understanding anxious child focus – the motional process & its ramifications for children’s functioning.
- The primary triangle of parents/carers and children – different presentations.
The clinical focus will be on:
- How understanding parent-child triangles inform the clinical work.
- Engaging parents in refocussing from the child to changing themselves.
- Case examples to grapple with.
PD available. Please note that because this will be an interactive online training event it will not be recorded.
This workshop counts as recognised prior learning and as credit towards our Certificate and Advanced Certificate programs. For information about our in-depth training visit the certificate program homepage.
$154 including GST
$139.90 including GST (if part of the FSI Network Group 1, Core Program Students or Organisations registering for 3 or more participants)
Please Note: All FSI events, unless otherwise stated are subject to our cancellation policy.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s) - 02/03/2022
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Categories No Categories