Speakers: Jim Herrington, Jenny Brown, facilitator Ken Morgan.
This day of engaging with Bowen theory applied to the church will:
• Explore the idea of systems anxiety
• How to recognise the patterns that develop in the face of anxiety
• Managing anxiety in ways that promotes mature relationships
Date: 24th November
Where: RAFT Church, 131 Taylors Lane Rowville Vic 3165
Easily accessed via Eastern Freeway and Eastlink.
Cost: $165.00, including lunch and manual
Don’t miss out on this day of engaging with Bowen theory applied to the church with author, speaker and expert in applying systems to ministry Jim Herrington from Texas:
Jim will be supported by Jenny Brown and Ken Morgan to create and engaging program for those who are new to systems theory and those who are already knowledgeable about Bowen theory and Rabbi Ed Friedman’s’ work with congregations.
- Jenny Brown: will give an over view of Bowen theory, titled ‘Beyond Change & Blame to Working on your Part’
- Ken Morgan: will facilitate discussion of integration of the notion of working on self not changing others on ministry team or in congregation
- Jim Herrington: Key note 1,
- After lunch: Key Note 2.
- Jim will focus on relationship systems applications to ministry especially as it relates to managing reactivity
- Ken Morgan will facilitate table discussions and Q and A involving Jenny and Jim
*Student Discount or for those in ministry/mission organisations raising their own funds please call to receive a discount of $99 per day (incl GST) – 9904 5600
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s) - 24/11/2014
9:30 am - 4:30 pm