Craig is the Systems in Ministry Coordinator at the Family Systems Institute. He is also an ordained minister in a church in the North West of Sydney and works part-time as a ministry & workplace coach and Couples and family therapist (provisional) at the Family Systems Practice in Neutral Bay.
After working in the corporate world as a Chartered Accountants for close a to a decade Craig has spent the past 20 years working in church and Christian school settings. Since 2017 he has been involved part-time with the Family Systems Practice and Institute as a ministry supervisor and coach, chair of the System in Ministry taskforce and in 2020 he became a faculty member of the Family Systems Institute. Craig’s experience as the Senior Chaplain of St Andrews Cathedral School for eight years, his current role as a pastor at Norwest Anglican and his work with the Family Systems Institute and Practice have equipped him well for his role as the coordinator of the FSI’s Systems in Ministry programs.
- Craig Foster has qualifications in ministry, business, education, and family systems counselling.
- BEc (Macquarie University), Institute of Chartered Accountants (1996),
- BDiv & Dip Min (Moore Theological College, Sydney)
- Dip Ed (Wesley College), MEd (Morling College),
- Advanced Certificate in Bowen Family Systems Theory and Practice
- Craig is a member of the Australian Association of Family Therapy (AAFT)
- Craig is an ordained Anglican minister in the diocese of Sydney